2021/22 Season Programme Subscription:
Your chance to win a shirt signed by the Fulham FC First Team squad
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is promoted by Press Box Publishing Limited (“Press Box Publishing”), 15 Warner Close, Maidenbower, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 7LX.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of Press Box (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter this competition.
4. How to enter: Purchase a season subscription to automatically receive a Fulham home match day programme for every home game of the 2021/22 Sky Bet EFL Championship season from Press Box Publishing’s online store at: https://pressboxpublishing.co.uk/online-store/
5. The opening date for entries is 20/07/2021. The closing date for entries is 09/08/2021. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
6. Purchase of the 2021/22 Programme Season Subscription is required.
7. Only one entry allowed per household.
8. The prize is one shirt signed by the Fulham FC First Team squad. Three winners will be selected.
9. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
10. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
11. Press Box Publishing reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
12. The winner of the competition will be drawn at random by a Fulham Football Club representative and Press Box Publishing will notify via Email no later than 12/08/2021. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
13. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. Press Box Publishing reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
14. The prize will be delivered to the winner between 10/08/2021 – 24/08/2021. Press Box Publishing reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
15. Press Box Publishing’s decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
16. To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to: Press Box Publishing Limited, 15 Warner Close, Maidenbower, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 7LX.
17. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
18. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
19. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Press Box Publishing and Fulham FC, without additional payment or permission.
21. Under no circumstances will Press Box Publishing be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
22. Press Box Publishing will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and Press Box Publishing can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
23. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Terms and conditions updated 20/07/2021